- There is a serious distinction between the "Delaware beaches" and the "Jersey shore." And don't you forget it.
- From antiquity, Easterners seem to have a predilection for bestowing odd sorts of names on places. Most notable are those containing the words "kill" and "neck."
- Favored convenience store in Delaware: Wawa's. Wawa's...?
- There is a lot more to Delaware than you might think there would be.
- There are stinging flies back East. Burly, belligerent, territorial stinging flies, to borrow a phrase from my favorite cousin.
- When they say "toll" in this part of the country, they are not kidding around!
The Time Of His Life
4 years ago