- Don't sign up for the Army, no matter how much they smile.
- Scaling a 75-foot cliff is not easy in boots.
- M knows how to make a one-rope bridge. In case anyone at home needs one.
- Rappelling down a 75-foot wall is too short. They will not let you go again.
- Rappelling in the rain = GREAT!
- The girl from E totally flat-turtled on the cliffs. Like twice.
- Prickly heat on the back is NOT fun.
- Omnipresent and omniworsening shinsplints lead to ibuprofen.
- A hole in your protective gear can sear your neck.
- Tear gas smells like being really close to a huge bottle of clorox. x10 or so.
- We thought a pear was a big deal? M ate a BANANA. TWICE!
- Piano playing is a rare treat.
- Nc's take their new M-16's everywhere.
- M was accepted in the Cadet Chapel Choir.
- There are no picky eaters at Beast.
- M was *referred* to the Glee Club. Wow...referred...Sounds official, doesn't it?
- Near the stairs is not a good place to faint/pass out.
The Time Of His Life
5 years ago