- The air is pleasantly cool and clean.
- The sun is peeping up over the horizon. That is, the house across the street...cool horizon, huh? But, for better or for worse, it's my horizon...
- My windows are open wide, and there is a cool breeze blowing in!
- The birds are still happily chirping out there. Later in the day comes only silence.
- Today, unbelievably, I have been a grandmother for ten years! Happy Birthday, BB1!
- I get to stay home today. That is a cherished rarity. Could only be better if the phone would stop ringing.
- No updates on MJ's funeral yet this morning! That's a biggie.
- Temperature-wise, this morning was so cool, my Man put on a jacket when he went off to work at 5:30. I know it isn't going to last, but for right now...can't beat it. Well, I take that back, because
- I hear the phone beeping now. It's a text message from M, off in the wilds of Camp Buckner, with the latest land nav report.
The Time Of His Life
5 years ago